Medical device and biopharmaceutical companies have been migrating to software to manage product lifecycles over the last several years, but that doesn’t mean the process has been easy. Bottlenecks in processes can slow engineering changes, rework, and can add unnecessary costs to getting product to market. Effective product lifecycle management (PLM) is critical to reduce time and expense from inefficient production processes. This is why we provide PLM consulting to medical device clients.
Building on decades of experience, Quality System Consultants’ PLM consulting begins by addressing your existing structure and process. Opportunities for standardization and consistency are key for improving efficiency.
We look at each step in the process to ensure:
- Compliance with existing regulations;
- The appropriate level of specificity to avoid bureaucracy and micromanagement;
- Automation of recurring tasks;
- A reduction in time between changes and implementation in production; and
- Improvement in overall quality.
Whether your company uses Arena, Agile PLM, or another solution, Quality System Consultants’ PLM consulting can demonstrate a savings that far exceeds the cost of investment. Call (408) 357-9187 to schedule an appointment.